Work For Junction
SALES & ADVERTISING EXECUTIVE…
Sadly, our Advertising Executive is leaving us to concentrate on her own fashion brand, so an exciting opportunity has become available to join the Junction Family. We are a very small close team who love the work as much as the mag and are extremely passionate about this area. So we need our next Advertising Executive to be the same.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong sales background with a proven ability to achieve targets
- Experience in developing new sales strategies and plans
- A good understanding of marketing basics
- Confident negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Strong work ethic and confidence, ability to multi-task
- Motivated to generate and develop own leads and client relationships
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness for the mag and our clients
Junction Magazine is a well-established and loved unique brand and product to the industry. We welcome our next Advertising Executive to bring their initiative and drive to help our advertisers achieve their marketing goals. It is important they have a friendly and positive attitude and can work well in a creative team where everyone's ideas and opinions and welcomed.
Loyalty and honesty is a must with the ability to work unsupervised with some of the work done from home, visiting clients or sales & production meetings in Omaha. They must be cool and calm under pressure with the ability to priorities and manage deadlines and client demands.
The position is 30-35 hours per week and remuneration is a salary (based on experience level) with a targeted bonus. Own vehicle and full drivers license is a must. If you think you are the right fit please send your covering letter and resume to email@example.com by Monday 28th May.